Cheat Engine 5.6 Free Download
Cheat Engine is an open source tool designed to help you with modifying single player games running under window so you
can make them harder or easier depending on your preference(e.g: Find that 100hp is too easy, try playing a game with a max
of 1 HP), but also contains other usefull tools to help debugging games and even normal applications.
Cheat Engine v5.6 comes with a memory scanner to quickly scan for variables used within a game and allow you to change them, but it also comes with a debugger, disassembler, assembler, speedhack, trainer maker, direct 3D manipulation tools, system
inspection tools and more.
For new users it is recommended to go through the tutorial(The one that comes with Cheat Engine, you can find it in your
programs list after installing) and at least reach step 5 for basic understanding of the usage of Cheat Engine.
Note: The software Cheat Engine is for Windows only. You can not use it on MAC OS X.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- 512 MB RAM
What's new in Cheat Engine 5.6:
- Removed stealthmode. (Someone could make a plugin for this, one probably more advanced than the old one)
- Pointerscanner speed has been increased a lot
- Copied the "Find out what addresses this code accesses" from advanced options
to memory view
- Made the above function display the current value so you don't have to add them first
- And made it non-modal so you can do other stuff while it's working.
- Improved custom scan so it can now also display the results
- New speedhack implementation
- New AutoAssembler window
- Removed the question if you want a new scan. (You must now click on new scan yourself)
- Added GlobalAlloc to the autoassembler
- The dissect structure window can now be opened multiple times (for comparison)
- Structures are now saved in the cheat table
- The main ce window now has a menu (can be disabled in settings if you don't like it)
- The processlist can now show process icons. (could be slow, so can be disabled
- The settings window has been changed from tabs to a list
- Added a tools menu so people can add quicklaunch apps. (e.g: calc)
- Added the option to save and load tables as XML
- Changed copy/pasting of entries to XML
- Helpfile changed from .HLP to .CHM , also incorporated the plugin documentaion
in the helpfile instead of a seperate .RTF
- Added a few new functions to the plugin system and made the examples easier to
understand (Mainly for helping with assembly scripts)
- Added a packet editor example plugin
- Assembler can now work with " and ' strings
- Changed the reverse pointer scan to give more details about what is going on
- The positions of the main window and memoryview can now be saved
- The about window now tells you which version of dbvm is loaded if dbvm is running
- If DBVM is running and you choose physical memory, it goes through dbvm's read
physical memory instead of windows'
- Added a floating point panel to several windows that use system context to display
- Added the option to the memoryview hexview part to display 2 bytes, 4 byte, float or
double instead of bytes
- Improved the dissect data window to show addresses next to eachother
- The bottom part of the memory view window (hexview) can now display as different
types (byte, 2 byte, 4 byte, decimal 4 byte, float, double)
- Changed the multi pointer tutorial step so it now represents a real game situation
- Added the adminRequired anifest to the standalone trainer
- Fixed the multicore scan crash
- Fixed the MEMORYFIRST.TMP file showing up in a weird location
- Fixed several hotkey setting bugs
- Fixed loading back the speedhack hotkey values
- Fixed a crash when opening a process with a broken PE-header
- Fixed several assembler and disassembler instructions
- Fixed memoryviewers "copy to clipboard" option where it picks the wrong option
- Fixed binary scan crash on nextscan
- Fixed huge memory leak in pointerscanner
- Fixed the "No error message" on error during a scan
- Fixed bug with calling kernel_XXXX functions in assembler
- Fixed a trainer bug regarding clicking on cheats
- Fixed 32-bit icons in the trainer maker
- Fixed the terminate scan option
- Fixed a DPI bug on several windows
- Fixed a crash when loading of the symbols failed
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR CHEAT ENGINE
- Great list of casinos that accept Poli
Poli is a simple payment method, you can log directly into the online services of your bank. some great casinos allow you to use Poli to deposit and withdraw money with ease.
- Sveerz Deluxe for Mac
is the musical matching game that bounces to the beat
- Lazyman RegEditor
operates your mobile's registry.
- DzSoft Perl Editor
is a tool for writing, editing, and debugging Perl/CGI scripts
- Communication Debug Tool
is a tool for debug of the communication. Enabling communication between Debug Tool and a remote debugger.
- Debug Assistant
is a Visual Studio package designed to help programmers and anaylysts in debugging, profiling, code analyzing ...