BatchManUniversal - barcode batch separation
Designed specifically for the scanning service bureau to vastly improve efficiency when scanning very
small multi-page documents. Using BatchManUniversal you improve your scanning process thus:-
Barcode Recognition for batch separation of tiff files.
- Scan our barcoded batch separator as the first page of each document (collection of pages that make one document)
- Scan all pages to one large multipage tiff file (approx 500 pages per multipage tiff).
- Run BatchManUniversal on the scanned images to automatically separate out the documents within the large multipage tiff file to their smaller documents based upon where the barcoded headsheets were located. The barcode is automatically removed from the output file
- Windows 7/XP/Vista/2000/2003
- Pentium 500 MHz processor
- 128 MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $75.00 to buy|
|Download Size:||1.45 MB|
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR BatchManUniversal|