Spyware and adware protection for home and office.
AVG Anti-Spyware is a brand-new program
brought to you by Grisoft that will detect and remove
the spyware on your computer. Using AVG Anti-Spyware you can perform a complete system scan,
a fast system scan, but also registry scans, memory scans and custom scans.
Using AVG Anti-Spyware you can detect and remove running processes, browser plugins,
autostarting applications, available connections. AVG Anti-Spyware has a variety of other tweaks
and a powerful file shredder.
AVG Anti-Spyware is no longer available as separate products or downloads.
However, these features are still available in new the AVG 8.0 products. Click here to check the
AVG Internet Security.
- Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP
- CPU Intel Pentium, 300 MHz
- 70 MB free hard drive space
- 64 MB RAM
|File Size:||6.16 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $29.95 to buy|
- Easy to use protection - install and forget
- New program versions and updates, for free, throughout the license duration
- Quality proven by all major antivirus certifications (VB100%, ICSA, West Coast Labs Checkmark)
- 24/7 technical support provided at no extra cost
Main Features of AVG Anti-Spyware :
- Licenses can be purchased for 1 or 2 years.
- AVG Anti-Spyware requires 1 license per PC and can be purchased in packs for 1,2,3 and 5 computers.
- Each license includes all program and database updates and full technical support for license duration.
- For more information and special licensing please contact : email@example.com
Features in detail:
- Resident shield with on-access scanning
- Unique automatic threat-removal anti-spyware engine
- Self-protection at kernel layer guarantees gapless monitoring
- Strong signatures for higher resistance to malware (malicious software) variations
- Cutting-edge anti-spyware technology — Using the latest state-of-the-art detection technology, AVG detects spyware, adware, DLL-trojans, keyloggers, and much more. Malware hidden in data streams, archives, or the Windows registry is also detected. AVG also scans the memory to detect active threats.
- Full on-access protection — The powerful AVG Resident Shield provides maximum protection by scanning every file opened, executed, or saved. It also prevents the opening or executing of malware. Self-protection at the kernel layer guarantees gapless monitoring by preventing malware from disabling your anti-spyware protection.
- Automatic threat handling — AVG can automatically clean infected files and remove other threats such as trojans, dialers, hijackers, spyware, and keyloggers. Suspicious files can be safely moved into quarantine.
- High-level scanning capabilities — AVG detects sleeping and non-dangerous malware (i.e., malware that has been downloaded but not yet activated). It uses strong signatures to defeat attempts to avoid detection via malware variation, and can securely detect and delete DLL-trojans. With generic crypter and binder technology as well as heuristic analysis, AVG offers your computer the most comprehensive detection of malware.
- User friendly and intelligent operation — In addition to an intuitive user interface, AVG offers easily configured intelligent updating and simple scheduling of tasks. Configuring program exceptions is straightforward and allows you to exclude specified programs from AVG's thorough scanning.
- Complete set of analysis tools — AVG Anti-Spyware allows you to check and control your computer with a wide array of analysis tools such as viewers for processes, connections, browser plugins, startup entries etc. It also features a shredder for secure file deletion and a tool to harden your Windows installation.