AutoFormat for PivotTables for Excel
If you like well-formatted, professional looking Excel worksheets and
want to save your time, check out AutoFormat for PivotTables, a handy
time-saving Microsoft Excel add-in.
With AutoFormat for PivotTables you can easily create your own formats
for pivot tables in Microsoft Excel. Then you can save a created format
as a template and apply it later on with one mouse click.
Excel pivot table formatted with AutoFormat for PivotTables will have the
same look on any PC, whether it has AutoFormat installed or not.
So, without any doubts, you can share the results of your work with your
colleagues or your boss.
AutoFormat for PivotTables for Excel is an add-in for Microsoft Excel 2003,
Excel 2002 (XP), and Excel 2000.
- Windows 98/ 2000/ NT/ ME/XP/2003
- Microsoft Excel 2003, Excel XP (2002), and Excel 2000
- Pentium II CPU
- 256 MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $29.95 to buy|
With AutoFormat for PivotTables you can:
- Create your custom formats for Excel pivot tables.
- Keep the layout of your pivot table. None of the fields will be misplaced, added or removed.
- Store created formats and apply them as templates for new pivots tables.
- Apply several formats to one pivot table in Microsoft Excel.
- Easy manage your format / template collection.
- Add comments to pivot table templates.
- Save and restore the format of each Microsoft Excel PivotTable area (page, row, column, data fields), whenever a pivot table layout is changed.
- Save any format options in a template : number formatting, cells alignment and font options.
- Export / import your PivotTable format collection to / from other users / PCs.
- And, save a lot of your time.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR AUTOFORMAT FOR PIVOTTABLES FOR EXCEL
- Model Builder for Excel
will allow you Build, Audit and Manage small or big spreadsheets models easier and faster.
- Spreadsheet Goal Seeker
allowing you to apply it to many cells at one time, simply configuring the Spreadsheet Goal Seeker's wizard.
11 mode let user merge Excel workbooks, spreadsheets, rows and cells quickly.
- ExcelSmartTools DataClean
It is developed for helping users to import and link Microsoft tables and queries to Excel worksheets...
- Worksheet Booster
improves the speed required to accomplish routine operations with Excel worksheets
- Worksheet Search Excel add-in
is a Microsoft Excel add-in that helps to find a certain sheet in a workbook that contains a wide range of sheets
- Excel Quick Search
is an Microsoft Excel plugin. Automatic filtration of worksheet rows which contain the required text.
- Build an Automated Sector Fund System in Excel
This online course shows you how to build a long term
sector fund rotation model using Microsoft Excel
- Help Generator for Microsoft Excel
Help Generator for Microsoft Excel to easily add Help and documentation to your Excel spreadsheet
ExcelCube merges, or consolidates, entire worksheets across standard Excel workbook files without using linking formulas, add-ins, or macros.