Archive Manager - Standard
Archive Manager - Standard is a one of a kind file archiving solution for files stored in network shares,
there really is nothing else like it. What makes it so different? File archiving without a database, anywhere.
Archive Manager - Standard enables you to move files that have not been used in the period of time you specify
to second line storage, and manage thier lifecycle in a controlled way.
Archive Manager - Standard is compatible with Windows Server 2008 or later environments only. It retains all
of the functionality, and it also introduces support for true seamless Hard Links to archived files. Only machines
running Windows Vista/2008 Server or later can work with the Hard Links created by Archive Manager - Standard.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- SQL Express 2005/2008
- 128 MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $659.99 to buy|
|File Size:||3.50 MB|
Key Features of Archive Manager - Standard:
- Flexible archiving options let you get to grips with your files the way that you want to. You can remove files from your file system that have not been used in the period of time you specify, using either the last modified or last accessed date.
- You can choose to either A) Just remove old files, back them up, then delete them or B) Move old files to an 'archive' (any shared empty folder on your network) and leave links behind in case users want accessed an archived file.
- Capable of handling everything from small branch office file systems, to the Pet Byte sized storage environments in the largest of data center.
- No database is ever used to store files in (or even pointers to files). The only database that is used by Archive Manager is the tiny configuration and job scheduling one which will run happily on any SQL2000 (or higher) instance, including the completely free SQL Express 2005.
- No software or filter drivers to install on your workstations. Archive Manager is a truely clientless solution.
- Unique 'Graveyard' job to end of life archived files, with the ability to group graveyarded files into correctly sized chunks ready to be written to removable media.
- Extreme reliability achieved by a simple and straight forward architecture.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR ARCHIVE MANAGER - STANDARD |
is an archiving and compression utility. In addition to being exceptionally fast, it is also the cutest compression utility available anywhere on the internet.
- ZipBack Pro Internet Edition
is a 32-bit version for Windows 9x, Windows NT and Windows 2000
- MailArchiva Enterprise Edition
is email archiving system for companies of all sizes
- Handy Recovery
easy-to-use data recovery software designed to restore files accidentally deleted from hard disks and floppy drives
- Genie Backup Manager Home Edition
It is a powerful software that can backup and restore files, documents, emails, settings, programs....
- Undo Delete - Data Recovery Software
is data recovery software
support for most compressed and encoded files, as well as access to many powerful features and tools.
- EF Commander
is a complex and multi-featured file manager that a wide range of users, from beginners to professionals, will find easy to use.
- Self-Extracting Archive Utility
SEAU builds a professional software installation program in a single compressed executable file.