Annapurna Region GPS Map
Annapurna Region GPS Map is the latest in an exciting new series of Garmin-compatible
digital maps covering the major trekking and climbing regions of Nepal
and the Himalaya.
TrekMapGPS products install on a PC for uploading to your GPS unit. The maps can be previewed in Garmin's MapSource
(not included) or other compatible software for route planning or reviewing.
Upload to your GPS using MapSource or an upload utility such as SendMap20 by cGPSmapper. Plan your trip using
Garmin's Trip & Waypoint Manager or other compatible software. Compatible GPS units include GPSmap, eTrex, Quest,
Rino and zuno models.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- 512 MB of RAM
|File Size:||516 KB|
|License:||Free to try, $39.00 to buy|
Key Features of Annapurna Region GPS Map:
- Over 1200 searchable Points of Interest (POIs), including:
- 716 towns and villages ("City" searchable)
- 384 elevation spots
- 12 passes
- 44 summits
- 91 glaciers and 41 lakes
- airports and other places of interest
- bridges and other man-made objects
- over 60 miscellaneous labelled locations
- 120+ accommodation areas and campsites
- Contours at 100m / 500m / 1000m intervals
- All major trekking routes, roads, tracks and paths
- Rivers and streams
- International and National Park borders
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR ANNAPURNA REGION GPS MAP |
- AgMapper For Windows Mobile
AgMapper For Windows Mobile is GPS mapping software for Windows Mobile driven Pocket PC's.
- LandMap Vivo
LandMap Vivo creates own true scaled Landmaps.
- Touche Google Maps Extractor
Touche Google Maps Extractor captures contact information such as business name, address.
easy to use genealogy software with flexible user interface, visual represent, publishing, and Web site creation features
easy to use map software for PocketPC & PocketPC 2002. It use raster maps which are eithe
- EarthBrowser for Mac
It is a three dimensional model of the earth with constantly updating live information.
- Flash Map US States Silver
with FLA source for web sites, interactive applications, presentations, and more.
- Network Protocols Map Poster
Network Protocols Map Poster - All network protocols illustrated on one Chart