Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger Professional
Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger Professional is the unique TCP/IP ports and sockets data logging solution that inputs TCP/IP
or UDP data directly into file, Excel, Access, any database or another Windows application.
Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger Professional provides real-time data collection from any device or instrument. Send and receive
serial data across the Internet or network connection.
Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger captures serial data, custom tailors it to your needs, then extract bits of data from data packets
and transfers the data to any Windows or DOS application - either by sending keystrokes to the application's window, by passing
the data through DDE (Dynamic Data Exchange) conversations, ODBC, OLE.
||3.5.2 build 1123
- Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/2008/Vista/7
- TCP/IP protocol
- 256MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $110.00 to buy|
Key Features of Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger Professional:
- Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger is based on an engine of our favorite product Advanced
Serial Data Logger and therefore inherits all base features of this software and can work with all plugins for Advanced
Serial Data Logger, but apart from Advanced Serial Data Logger that works with serial ports (RS232 or RS485) only Advanced
TCP/IP Data Logger works with TCP/IP or UDP ports and sockets.
- Capability to log multiple TCP/IP or UDP ports at same time Our data logger has the
capability to log multiple ports simultaneously so that multiple external serial devices can be logged;
- Universal. Can work as a server or a client;
- Variable data receive. Supports text, raw, binary data and protocols;
- Extended logging features. Sent and received data output without any changes to file.
Variable format file forming setting (on time, data, size and etc.);
- Advanced data parsers. Allow you to parse, filter and format your data. You may define
simple rules or use powerful regular exressions;
- Databases support. Data export to any ODBC-compatible database (MS SQL, Oracle, MS Access,
MS Excel, dBase and others);
- Industrial real-time export capabilities. Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger can run as DDE or OPC
server and can public all received data;
- Office products integrations. Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger can use direct connection
(using OLE) to Microsoft Excel and write data directly to rows or columns;
- Auto program restart in showed time. Allows you to change the program configuration remotely;
- Program message logging - writing to a file all program messages, so you may diagnose errors
- Plugins. Many plugin modules that extending program features;
- Simple, menu-driven step by step set-up Programming is not required to configure the
software to collect data;
- Windows service mode. Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger also is a Windows NT/2000/XP service that
records all data received on a serial port to a file on a disk or to other targets so that it starts as soon as the
operating system starts and doesn't require a user to log in and run it. It will continue to run even as users logon and
logoff the workstation. However, Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger is generic enough to be useful whenever one-way serial traffic
needs to be recorded.
- It is extremely easy to use! The configuration process is fully menu driven and has complete,
context sensitive, on-line help. You can easily customize all input to your exact specifications. Once you see how easy it
is to use Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger, you will never again take data readings by hand!
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR ADVANCED TCP/IP DATA LOGGER PROFESSIONAL |
- Advanced Serial Data Logger
inputs RS232 data directly into file, Excel, Access, or any Windows application.
- Advanced OPC Data Logger
interacts with OPC servers, aggregates and writes real-time data to disk, Excel, database or to other targets.
- Advanced NMEA Data Logger
inputs NMEA data stream from GPS, navigation or any other NMEA compatible device directly into file, Excel, Access, any database or another Windows application.
- Advanced PBX Data Logger
enables users to record, track and archive phone calls and can capture SMDR or CIR data from RS232, RS845, TCP or UDP ports, custom processes it to your needs and transfers the data to a text or binary file, database, DDE, OPC.
It is a software-based TCP/IP port forwarder and network administration service.
- X-NetStat Professional
X-NetStat Professional Monitor and shows Internet and network connections
- XP TCP/IP Repair
help fix your internet connection and possibly even protect your privacy
- Port Forwarding Wizard
it will let you Infinitely port forwarding until the destination ip address is achieved.It forwards any TCP protocol.