Monitoring software that runs invisible and records how your employee, child or spouse uses computer.
Activity Logger invisibly records to the log file Internet surfing URLs, key strokes in email,
chats or any application, programs user runs and work duration in every application,
takes screenshots. Captured snapshots can be viewed later as the slide show.
Log file can be emailed to you silently when computer goes online. Log files can be exported
to HTML or MS Excel to get different useful reports. Have internet, email and every application usage statistics.
This computer spy software lets you know how your PC is used, while you are away.
Activity Logger is a superb spyware solution for the effective parental control.
Protect your children from online threads. Know exactly what they do online.
- Windows Vista, XP, 2000
- 486 CPU or higher
- 32 MB RAM
- 20 MB free disk space
- Internet Connection
|File Size:||5.49 MB|
|License:||Free to Try, $49.95 to Buy|
Activity Logger Features:
- Logs everything.
- Used applications, work duration, keystrokes, passwords, Internet surfing history – Activity Logger tracks and records everything for your reference.
- Email sent and received by all users on the monitored computer. Activity Logger records all POP3/SMTP mail in Outlook, Windows Mail, Outlook Express, Eudora, Thunderbird and all other email clients.
- Conversations in Instant Messenger programs. Activity Logger records all chats in MSN Messenger, Windows/Windows Live Messenger, AOL Instant Messenger (AIM), Yahoo messenger, ICQ, IRC. You can see both sides of all conversations
- Advanced screenshots options.
- Preset JPEG screenshots capturing periods, slideshow screenshots viewing feature, archiving for future reference.
- Enhanced reporting features.
- View all recorded information conveniently. Log viewer with an easy to use tabbed interface.
- Works secretly
- Activity Logger runs invisibly and can't be terminated in any Windows OS unless the user has Administrator status. The configuration utility and log viewer are password-protected.
- Receive reports in email
- Activity Logger can secretly send log files to you by email when computer connects to Internet.
- Complete compatibility.
- Activity Logger works effectively on all modern versions of Windows OS and traces all Windows applications. It does not conflict with other software.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR ACTIVITY LOGGER
- iiChat Logger
iiChat Logger 2.0 allows you to automatically log conversations in MSN, ICQ, AIM and Yahoo instant messengers
- Activity Keylogger
Activity Keylogger records all keystrokes typed, chat conversations, screen, websites visited, system clipboard and more
- Active Key Logger
is your best choice to check on who uses your computer and where they visit while you're away.
- 007 Keylogger Spy
stealthy monitoring tool which allows you to secretly track all activities of computer users
- BlazingTools Perfect Keylogger
is a powerful and easy to use spy software solution for remote covert surveillance tool.
- StartGuard Pro
is the next generation spyware cleaner for your PC
- TZ Spyware-Adware Remover
utility scans your memory, registry and hard drives for known SpyWare parasites
- SpyReveal Counter Surveillance Scanner
SpyReveal Counter Surveillance Scanner detects keyloggers ang spy software with database.
- Advanced Serial Data Logger
inputs RS232 data directly into file, Excel, Access, or any Windows application.
- Silent Logger Plus (Remote Install Edition)
is a remotely deployable monitoring software application
- RADIO Logger Pro
automatic recording and encoding of incoming audio signal storage in PCM Wave (*.wav) or Mpeg Layer 3 (*.mp3) formats.
- Advanced NMEA Data Logger
inputs NMEA data stream from GPS, navigation or any other NMEA compatible device directly into file, Excel, Access, any database or another Windows application.
- Advanced PBX Data Logger
enables users to record, track and archive phone calls and can capture SMDR or CIR data from RS232, RS845, TCP or UDP ports, custom processes it to your needs and transfers the data to a text or binary file, database, DDE, OPC.