Courseplanner is a complete flight planner that allows you to create adventures ,flight plans or simply help you as you fly.
Use the computers on your network to run Courseplanner on one machine and Flight simulator on another.
Become your own traffic controller or simply view your progress on any flights.
The system will pause at any way point or within range of the final airport, so you can leave your computer and not worry about
if your late.
Even better you we will fly your plane all the way to the airport for you, at any altitude.
It will be better than having a co-pilot.
Create adventures for FS2000/02 or more complex flight plans for FS2002 and FS2004
You can go from anywhere in the world to anywhere in the world, land, take off at countless airports.
The ATC will guide you toward your airport as well as help you when landing.
The co-pilot will tune your radio for you allowing to fly the plane more effectively.
The briefing files also include all the radio frequencies as well as the vectors you should follow, (both FS2000/02 and FS2004
formats are created).
You can see your plane moving as you fly and follow the route that you selected.
You can also see your altitude, heading and speed for your own information.
Go to our Picture gallery to see more for yourself.
You can also print a map of the trip you selected, as well as print the departure and arrival airport information.
With the help of our modules we can communicate directly with Flight simulator. We also offer you some sample code so you can
create your own program.
All the planes in your hangar can be used and all the airports in YOUR virtual world can be used.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- PC with 450 MHz equivalent or higher
- 512 MB of system RAM
- 60MB available hard disk space
||Free to try, $30.00 to buy
Key Features Courseplanner :
- Use Courseplanner over the network, (Courseplanner on one machine and FS on another).
- Monitor all the AI traffics, (And Multi Players), real time as well as altitude, speed and more.
- The briefing files also include all the radio frequencies as well as the vectors you should follow, (both FS2000/02 and FS2004 are created).
- Moving plane on the map that allows you to follow your plane in your virtual world.
- All the Airways are included, (jet and victor airways).
- Controls your plane while your away.
- Flexible FS2000/FS2002/FS2004 module.
- Export the flight plans to '.flt' and/or '.pln' format, (for FS2000/02 and/or 04).
- Can be used with FS2000/02/04 running or not.
- Full FS2004/FS2002/FS2000 support.
- Colour map of the world.
- Print your whole trip and Map of the departure and arrival airports.
- SDK for advanced programmers, complete with C++ and VB sample.
- FS2000/02/04/COF Adventure editor.
- All the planes in your hangar can be used, create your own database of the world.
- Over 70 pages manual and many samples to help you creating your adventure.