Cool Info XP
Cool Info XP is the number one system information, inventory, audit & diagnostic utility.
It provides all the information you could ever need to know about your hardware, software and other devices,
including: CPUs, modems, BIOS, drives, graphic cards, drivers, files, fonts, network, internet, printers, software, multimedia and DOS and Windows memory.
Along with an easy to use graphical user interface, Cool Info XP allows for easy exporting to database and many other formats.
Multiple Cool Info client's can use the same central database to allow for a constant network inventory of the computers connected to that network.
Users love it for the simplicity, Technicians love it for diagnostics, Accountants love it for its detail,
Network Administrators love it for the automation, CEO's love it for the price.
|File Size:||11.7 MB
- Internet Explorer 4.01 Service Pack 2 or greater
- Windows 95,98, ME or greater
- Windows 2000 Service Pack 1 or greater
- Windows NT Service Pack 5 or greater
- Windows XP or greater
- 20 Megabytes free disk space
- 32 Megabytes RAM
|License:||Free to try, $29.95 to buy|
Highlighted Features in Cool Info XP:
- Supports viewing of system information from a remote machine with
Cool Info XP installed.
- Cool Info XP's "Report Viewer" gives a summarized report of all components
on your machine, along with a report of other clients computers.
- "Internet History" allows you to see web pages have been viewed on
your computer or on a client's computer, and "Open TCP/IP Ports" allows
the user to scan for any open ports that are on the machine.
- "Applications in Memory" shows which applications are currently running
on the system, and gives valuable information on the running program,
such as where the application was started from and a brief description
of the program that is running.
- The "Application Activity Log" is a security feature that monitors
all the applications that have been run on your computer and on your
client's computers, which are then displayed in an easy to read format.
- The "Drivers Installed" feature displays any drivers that are currently
installed on your system, and shows the current activity of each driver.
- Cool Info XP detects every device installed on a local or a remote
machine, and the resources each device uses.
- Cool Info XP also has a "System Summary" report which gives a detailed
description of your computer's BIOS, and other important system information.
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!