- copy protection and licensing solution
Colock is one of the most powerful software-based copy protection locks available today.
By adding just one line of code to
source code of your program, you will be able to use powerful copy protection system of Colock.
How does it work?
In the first run of your program, lock system, will display Activation Window to the user, he/she, by announcing
the information located on that window (User ID and Computer ID) to you (by phone call or automatic online internet-based
registration system), will receive his/her unique Activation Code and by applying it, the protected program will be
activated for using only on that computer. This is needed just for one time and after registration, the Activation
Window will not appear until the hardware change in user's computer.
- Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP
- Pentium similar processor
- 64MB RAM
|File Size:||5.05 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $95.00 to buy|
FAQ of Colock:
- It locks your protected software to the user's computer.
- Permanent Activation Code for each computer.
- Easy to use and simple to apply protection system.
- High security and anti-cracking techniques.
- Changeable Activation Code quantity even after distributing your protected software.
- Optional automatic Web Lock system for activating user's program through the Internet transparently.
- Optional automatic Phone Lock system for activating user's program through a normal phone call.
- No need for hardware locks (dongles and ...).
- Sell your software on Internet easily because of independency of software on distribution media and simple registration system.
- Full control of sale rate.
- Offering Data Encryption/Decryption functions.
- File protection system against any change.
- One year free updates and life-time support.
- What components does Colock contain?
Colock contains 3 parts: 1) Colock Control Panel program which generates Activation Codes,
Parameters Files, Changes user's license setting and .... 2) A programming library in DLL format
(we can also produce other formats based on your request) which should be distributed with your
final executable (or main application) file, that file includes the functions needed for
checking lock, encryption and .... 3) Colock manual (or Help).
- How is an Activation Code generated?
when a user runs the program protected by
Colock system for the first time, an Activation Window will be displayed to him/her, by using
contact information located on that window, user contacts you and by announcing his/her User ID
and Computer ID (located on Activation Form), requests a valid Activation Code. You by entering
those information in Colock Control Panel program, generate a unique Activation Code for him/her.
- What is User ID?
That is a unique string by a length of 8 characters (like ABC45DF1)
or a decimal number by a length of 10 characters which is assigned to each customer by you, the User
ID's are generated by PishgamSoft company and are included in your Colock software package based your
request number. You can assign a User ID to each package by printing them one by one or including one
of them in each package parameter file.
- What is Computer ID?
That is a unique string by a length of 8 characters (like ABF78E10)
or a decimal number by a length of 10 characters which is generated based on user's computer hardware
and is displayed automatically on Activation Form, this ID is always permanent.
- Is there any chance for evaluating Colock package before shopping it?
Yes, now you can
download a full functional package of Colock and evaluate its features and possibilities.