Coding Workshop Ringtone Converter
The Coding Workshop Ringtone Converter software allows you to add new ringtones to your mobile
or cellular phone whatever the make or model.
Originally developed as a Nokia to Motorola converter, hence the name 'Ringtone Converter',
the software has been extensively developed from the early days and is now very much more
with support for practically every mobile phone available today.
- Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP
- Pentium II CPU
- 64 MB RAM
|File Size:||6.19 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $ 9.00 to buy|
- The converter no longer relies on conversion alone as a source of ring tones,
it now comes with over 100 tones for your phone and a fully featured ringtone composer!
Additional ring tones and ringtone 'packs' are also freely available from user sites,
further expanding the availability of quality ring tones .
- The original converter functionality has of course been retained, and improved.
You can now use the converter to convert RTTTL (Ring Tone Text Transfer Language), MIDI,
Nokia key press sequences, Motorola 'on screen' format and Nokia Composer ring tones
so they work on your phone.
- Through the included ringtones, full rtttl support, the additional ringtone packs,
and the composer functions, practically any tune you can think of is available for
use on your mobile phone as a ringtone.
- For the majority of handsets, the Ringtone Converter does not need any cables,
infra red connections, sms or expensive 'premium rate' phone calls, all you need is the
software and your phone!
- Whatever the capability of your phone, with the Ringtone Converter you do not need
to have any musical or technical knowledge, the software takes care of all the details for you.
- Whatever phone you use, the converter will create the best possible rendition of
the selected tone available on your phone, whatever the make.
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!|