The Polyphonic Wizard is designed for use with the newer 'Polyphonic' phones.
It allows you to add new ringtones and pictures to your polyphonic phone easily.
All the technical details are taken care of. All you need to do is pick a midi file,
use the trim tool to select the part you want, then send it to your phone.
- Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP
- Pentium II CPU
- 256 MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $19.95 to buy|
Step by Step Example
The following step by step example shows how you would add a ringtone to a Nokia phone using the Polyphonic Wizard.
- If you have not done so already, you need to download the free trial version of the software.
- Start the Polyphonic Wizard by clicking on the icon on your desktop.
- Select 'Add a Ringtone' from the first screen. The wizard will then ask you to choose a midi file,select the demonstration 'techno.mid' file.
- You will then base asked if you want to edit the midi file. You can trim the file using the easy to use trim tool (screenshots), or you can select the advanced midi editor to edit the file. You can of course skip this step completely, and leave the midi file alone!
- You will then be asked what sort of phone you have. In this case we will select Nokia.There may be two more options at this stage, you can choose to remove percussion tracks, and can enhance the volume of the ringtone.
- The Wizard will then do its stuff, trim and convert the midi file as needed for your phone, and make it available to your phone using your internet connection. You can then follow the instructions in the software to download the ringtone to your phone using your phones internet, or wap browser.
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!|