Cactus Bruce & The Corporate Monkeys
Play as the Pirate Cactus who controls a grappling claw-machine that can grab almost any item in this action/arcade
game. The cast of wacky friends and the comical storyline energizes the gameplay. In addition, Cactus Bruce
and the Corporate Monkeys features memorable music, fun graphics and 5 Game Modes, including a level editor where you
can make your own monkey-bonking fun!
If you are a fan of action and arcade games, don't miss the comical adventure of Cactus Bruce!
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Pentium II CPU
- 512 MB RAM
|File Size:||12.7 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $19.95 to buy|
Cactus Bruce & The Corporate Monkeys Game Features:
Full version means you can:
- Story Mode: Journey through 90 exciting levels from damp jungles to barren caves. Meet wacky friends along the way like Marvin the Explosive Snowman and watch over 7 engaging comic strips to guide you through the story.
- Challenge Mode: Test your skills by eliminating 14 formidable structures in the least amount of time: From modern day Golden Gate Bridge to ancient wonders such as the Stone Henge!
- Split Second Mode: Are you fast enough to survive 20 levels of monkey chaos? Be watchful of the burning laser falling from the sky!
- Level Editor: The editor provides you with all the tools you need to create your very own monkey plantation. You can also send in your levels too and be added to future versions.
- Battle Ground Mode: Play a quick game of pure monkey madness. One special note: the monkeys and platforms are randomly generated to provide a unique combination for every game you play!
- Play all 5 game modes without restrictions: Story, Challenge, Tick Tock, Level Editor, and Battle Ground
- Unlock all Friends and complete the story through seven humorous comic strips.
- Play over 90 levels in Story Mode, 20 fast paced levels in Tick Tock, and 14 strategic levels in Challenge Mode.
- Own your very own copy and see your name Registered
- Receive FREE Updates and more FREE Levels for all FUTURE VERSIONS
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!|