Audio Editor Pro - edit audio files
Audio Editor Pro is a visual multifunctional audio files editor which allow you to perform various operations
with audio data such as displaying a waveform image of an audio file, filtering, applying various audio effects,
format conversion and more. Supports all major audio formats. Provide more than 20 sound effects and 6 filters.
Support mp3 VBR codec and Windows Media 9 format. Support ID3 tag and CDDB.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Intel Pentium class 200 MHz processor or better;
- 512 MB RAM;
- 50 MB Hard Drive space;
|File Size:||9.10 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $39.95 to buy|
Key Features of Audio Editor Pro :
Audio Editor Pro supports the following file formats so that you can edit audio files
- Editing - Open, create and save audio files. Play an audio file
or any part of it. Visually edit an audio file (Cut, Copy, Delete,
Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File and Insert or Delete noise
or silence in an audio file)
- Display - Display a waveform window of an audio file and apply zooming
- Recording - Record new audio file from a microphone or another input device
- Digital effects - Apply different effects (Amplify, Delay, Equalizer, Fade, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Reverse, Multi Tap Delay, Silence, Stretch, Vibrato, Echo, Chorus)
- Audio filters - Apply different filters to the selected part of an audio file (Ban Pass Filter, High Pass Filter, High Shelf Filter, Low Pass Filter, Low Shelf Filter, Notch Filter)
- Support all major audio formats - Audio Edit Pro supports a wide range of audio formats, such as MPEG (MP3, MP2), WAV, Windows Media Audio, Ogg Vorbis, Audio Tracks and Dialogic VOX. It is easy to convert an audio file from one format to another.
- ID3 tag & Media information - Insert and change information about an audio file (Album, Artist, Channels, Comments, Copyright, Genre, Title, Year)
- Ease of use - Audio Editor Pro provides a customizable interface, allowing you to build projects the way you want. It also supports standard Windows keyboard commands and mouse shortcuts
- Markers - Use markers in your audio file to quickly select between different selections!
- Selection tool - Select a part of your audio file precisely with the selection tools of Audio Editor Pro
- Waveform audio (PCM wave)
- MPEG Audio (various layers) to include MP2 and MP3
- Windows Media Audio
- Audio CD Tracks
- OGG Vorbis Audio
- VOX Dialogic ADPCM
- RAW Audio