ASPack is an advanced Win32 executable file compressor, capable of reducing the file size
of 32-bit Windows programs by as much as 70%.
(ASPack's compression ratio improves upon the industry-standard zip file format by
as much as 10-20%.)
ASPack makes Windows programs and libraries smaller, and decrease load times across networks,
and download times from the internet; it also protects programs against reverse engineering by non-professional hackers.
Programs compressed with ASPack are self-contained and run exactly as before, with no runtime performance penalties.
- Windows 7/NT4/2000/XP/2003/Vista
- Pentium II CPU
- 64 MB RAM
|File Size:||697 KB|
|License:||Free to try, $49.03 to buy|
- Advanced processing of executable files (exe, dll, ocx).
- Encoding and compression of program code, data, and resources.
- Completely transparent, self-contained operation with long filename support.
- Fast decompression routines deliver better performance than competing products.
- Integrates directly into Windows as a shell extension for ease of use.
- Full Windows NT4.0/98/ME/2000/XP/2003 compatibility. Protected applications are also compatible with Windows Vista .
- Significant reduction in executable file sizes, averaging from 40-70%
- Decrease load times across networks, and download times from the internet
- Embedded Windows applications require significantly less storage space
- Protects resources and code against peeking, disassemblers and decompilers
- No runtime royalties for distributing compressed programs
- Compatible with executables created by Microsoft Visual C++, Visual Basic,
Inprise (Borland) Delphi and C++ Builder, and other Win32 compilers
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!