Did you ever want an ant farm, but worried that the ants might get loose in your home?
In Ant War, you start with a simple anthill and grow into an amazing ant empire!
- Windows 98/2000/ME/XP/2003
- Pentium II 300 MHz or higher
- 32 MB RAM
- 8MB Video card
||Free to try, $19.95 to buy
Main Features of Ant War:
- Five different ants, each with individual personalities and skills - Leafcutter, Carpenter, Weaver, Harvester, or
- 18 locations to build your nest, each with different attributes. Get protected from the weather by staying indoors
at the bakery or find picnics at the park.
- Thousands of random events, so no two days are the same. Avoid nasty weather like thunderstorms and blizzards, or raid
the kitchen to find Mr. Suburbia’s dinner.
- Go shopping at the ant store, and buy special items to super charge your colony.
- Battle over 60 enemies throughout the town, including scorpions, ladybugs, frogs, crows, termites, wasp armies, and the
dreaded exterminator, who are all out to get you.
- Grow your colony to gigantic proportions and cause a town panic. Have your ants featured on TV, and make the mayor send
in the SWAT team.
- Dozens of game characters, including Buster, the playground bully, who uses his magnifying glass to cook your ants, and
Grandpa Ant, who gives you some wisdom on how to survive.
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!