AlphaControls is a collection of standard and original skinable controls with new properties
added in order to enhanced program interface and add behaviors to common controls and with some new technologies using.
A package of standard and unique skinable VCL's for professional UI design development using "AlphaSkins".
AlphaControls is an easy-to-use universal and powerful tool for developing original skinned and non-skinned
business/media applications. We have also added some properties, which make AlphaControls (and the applications
that use them) unique.
- For Delphi 5/6/7/2005, C++ Builder 6
- Compatible with Windows 9X/NT/2000/XP
- DLL's don't required
- Installation :
- Compile acntX_r.dpk file;
- Install acntX.dpk file.
|File Size:||6.41 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $159.95 to buy|
- Over 40 skinable controls and invisible components
- All elements of controls are drawn with alpha-channel using (control may be alpha-blended, can have realistic borders, shadows or other fine and unique effects)
- Flicker free
- Graphics functions are rendered in real-time, so, effects are always sharp with color scheme used and also moving and resizing in run-time of each control is supported
- TsHintManager make hints to be displayed alpha-blended, with HTML-formatting and you can choose from many ways to display
- Added caption properties for position and rendering
- Mouse event added provide great possiblities
- Skinable forms and menus
- Easiest and powerful skin-engine supports of internal and external skins, one type of control can have some kinds in skin. All drawings (patterns except) supports alpha-masks
- Controlling of application skin from one point (TsSkinManager component)
- Possibility of components using without skins
- Original fast algorithms of drawings, many graphical and other functions in the package library
- Designing in design-time in IDE
- Ready-to-use skins with possibility for expanding and own skins developing
- Animation effects in some controls
- Full standard windows help file describing all properties, events and methods of the component and related objects
- Changing of application kind from one point (or by one string of code) ...
- Possibility of the skins embedding in the single Exe-file
- And so on...