All Sound Editor XP
All Sound Editor XP is a visual audio files editor. It can be used to build applications,
that allow the end-user to perform various operations with audio data such as displaying a waveform image
of an audio file, filtering, applying various audio effects, examining the frequency components and
other details about your audio with the help of Frequency Analysis, Statistics, and Spectral View features,
format conversion, etc.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- 4x CD-ROM or better;
- 512 MB RAM or more;
- 50 MB Hard Drive space;
||Free to try, $18.95 to buy|
Key Features of All Sound Editor XP:
- Open , create and save audio files.
- Display in a special window the waveform of an audio file.
- Play an audio file or any part of it.
- Record an audio file from a microphone or from other input device.
- Get or set recording parameters; Edit an audio file visually.
- Convert an audio file from one format to another.
- Insert and change described information about a marker.
- Insert and change described information about an audio file.
- Apply different effects and Apply different filters to the selected part of an audio file.
| RELATED AUDIO EDITOR SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS
is an intuitive audio utility that helps you to manage your MP3s.
- Acoustic Labs Audio Editor
Acoustic Labs Audio Editor, Record, Edit Wav, MP3, WMA and OGG
Audio CD Burning , convert audio, Cut, Copy, convert, create, edit, CD Burning audio files, Mix File
- Voice Changer Software Diamond Edition
Voice disguising, Change chat voice, voice recording software, record chat, phone,
- Easy Audio Editor
editing, creating, recording, and playing audio files, filtering, Extract audio.
- AV Voice Changer Software
voice changer software, Change voice, voice alteration, vcs, change music; record chat, phone, internet radio, sound, voip, phone, realtime,
- Music Editing Master
audio editing and audio production tool, Burn audio CD, Extract audio, Convert audio,
- SoundEdit Pro
is a full-featured digital audio editing software that offers a variety of audio recording, mixing, editing, analyzing and effects processing possibilities.