ADV Mass Mailer - for Outlook 2000/XP/2003
ADV Mass Mailer is a program for Microsoft Outlook 2000, Outlook XP and Outlook 2003 to allow the
users send mass mail to the contacts in their Contacts folders. The sole purpose of the application
is to allow the users to send thousands of e-mails in a familiar environment as if they are sending
an email with Outlook.
After you write your e-mail, instead of clicking the send button just click the ADV Mass Mail button
and select the contacts you want to send your mail to.
ADV Mass Mailer imports contacts from text files, Excel and Access and supports mail merge.
- Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP
- Pentium or similar processor
- 64MB RAM
|File Size:||3.13 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $69.99 to buy|
ADV Mass Mailer Features:
- ADV Mass Mailer supports RTF, HTML and Plain text mail messages.
- ADV Mass Mailer can send emails either individually or using easy BCC interface.
When using BCC sending, you just enter howmany mails each message should be sent to and ADV Mass Mailer packs
the messages and sends them.
- ADV Mass Mailer can import e-mail addresses from text files and send individual
emails to these email addresses.
- If you keep your e-mail addresses in contact folders, ADV Mass Mailer can send
easily send mails to all the contacts in a specific folder.
- ADV Mass mailer saves all the sent messages to a new folder under Sent Items.
- ADV Mass mailer can send mails whenever you connect to internet. It saves them
first to your Outbox and if internet connection is available, sends the messages immediately.
- Depending on your internet connection speed and mail message size, ADV Mass Mailer
can send 1000 mails per minute.
- ADV Mass Mailer supports attachments however if your attachment size is very big,
it may take some time to send to all receipients.
- ADV Mass Mailer automatically logs invalid email addresses into the file named massmail.log which resides in
the application folder while importing email addresses from an external text file. If irregular email addresses
are found in the imported text file, a message box is displayed to warn you about how many irregular email addresses
are found. In the log file, you can see the irregular email addresses as well as numbers of lines where they are located.