Active Websurvey is web-based survey software designed to easily create customize surveys, polls, or questionnaires.
It generates the survey HTML, allows you to send surveys to a targeted group and interpret survey results in real-time.
The full source code is included. Uses Access 2000 or MS SQL database.
- Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista
- Pentium processor
|License:||Free to try, $749.00 USD to Buy|
Active Websurvey Key Features:
- Evaluation Survey with Multiple Section and Points System
- Download data to Excel,Access DB
- New Survey Wizard
- New Reports
- Year to Date
- Advance Survey Report
- Combine Surveys Report
- web based WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) survey editor
- New question types - date and number
- Allows replacement values
- Set Maximum number of Respondents per Survey
- Ranking Question Types
- Import Survey Questions from XML file
- Uses Flash Pie Chart
- Allow Surveyees to change their answer within a specified number of days
- Browser based user interface
- Create unlimited user accounts with password
- Create multiple survey forms with one account
- Create unlimited questions per survey
- Multi-branching survey questionnaire
- Customize look for each Survey
- Question can be classified as a required to answer
- Allows rating, checkbox, multiple choice, list box and text questions
- Survey Wizard allows you to import survey forms from text files
- Automatically generates the survey HTML
- Validates survey forms
- Select questions and data filtering of reports
- Real time consolidated reports ie. multi-graph, java pie chart, java bargraph, likert scale, raw data, or text delimited
- E-mail notification of new survey responses
- Optional user registration before answering a survey
- Rewards registered users based on the number of surveys answered
- Administration Module
- User Account Administration
- Survey Wizard Administration
- Send newsletter to Users
- Registered Surveyees Report by Surveyee, by Account, and by Survey
- Database Manager
How does Active Websurvey work?
- Create a Survey by entering the questions online through your browser.
- After completing the questionnaire, let Active Websurvey generate the html code.
- Place the html in your web site.
- When a user responds, the data is sent to the server.
- View real time reports using your user name and password.
Active Websurvey tallies the results and presents the information in
- Multi-Graph Report
- Java Pie Chart
- Bar Graph
- Likert Scale Detail
- Likert Scale Summary
- Raw Data
- Text Delimited
- Daily Respondents Report
Currently being used by companies to get
- customer's views and opinions
- employee's performance analysis
- gather political public opinion
- product satisfaction and market research
- students' and teachers' evaluation