Active WebCam captures images up to 30 frames per second from any video device including USB,
analog cameras, TV-boards, camcorders, from network IP cameras.
The program performs simultaneous recording and broadcasting from unlimited number of cameras.
- Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000, or XP
- Intel Pentium 1000 MHz or better
- 128MB RAM (256 MB recommended)
- 1 GB hard disk space
- Color monitor
- Mouse or other pointing device
|File Size:||14.7 MB
|License:||Free to try, $29.00 to buy|
Key Features of Active WebCam :
- Work with all USB and Parallel Port cameras, Windows compatible Capture Devices and Framegrabbers, TV-boards, and with Network IP Cameras.
- Broadcast live video up to 30 frames per second.
- Multiple cameras support. Simultaneous recording and broadcasting from unlimited number of cameras.
- Dynamic IP Service, that gives a permanent internet address to your web camera whenever IP of your computer changes.
- Time stamps captured video.
- Broadcast audio.
- Supports Encrypted Transmission.
- Record password protected video clips.
- Perform Live Recording that allows rewind and playback captured content at any time.
- Support to control camera's Pan, Tilt, and Zoom.
- Help you to create web page for your web camera.
- Record video when a motion is detected.
- Allow to view recorded video remotely.
- Send you e-mail when motion detected.
- Run a program when a motion is detected.
- Allow to define the active area for motion detection.
- Create thumbnails from captured images.
- Have a comprehensive scheduler.
- Check the available space on hard drive and stops recording if there is no available space.
- User name and password to control access to your camera and recorded videos from Internet.
- Support to limit number of camera viewers.
- Stealth mode makes the program completely invisible that it doesn't display any icon in the sys tool tray and it is not presented in the task bar tray.
- Password protection from unauthorized usage.
- Ability to run the program as Windows service that the program starts automatically at system boot
and executes even when no user is logged on to the system.