Active Webcam Deluxe
Active WebCam is a web camera that captures images up to 30 frames per second from any video device including USB,
analog cameras, TV-boards, camcorders, and from network IP cameras.
The program performs simultaneous recording and broadcasting from unlimited number of cameras.
- Intel Pentium® 1000 MHz or better
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- 128MB RAM (256 MB recommended)
- 1 GB hard disk space
- Color monitor
|File Size:||12.00 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $89.00 to buy|
Active Webcam Deluxe Features:
- Works with all USB and Parallel Port cameras, Windows compatible Capture Devices and Framegrabbers, TV-boards,
and with Network IP Cameras.
- Broadcasts live video up to 30 frames per second.
- Multiple cameras support. Simultaneous recording and broadcasting from unlimited number of cameras.
- Dynamic IP Service, that gives a permanent internet address to your web camera whenever IP of your computer changes.
- Time stamps captured video.
- Broadcasts audio.
- Supports Encrypted Transmission.
- Records password protected video clips.
- Performs Live Recording that allows rewind and playback captured content at any time.
- Has features to control camera's Pan, Tilt, and Zoom.
- Helps you to create web page for your web camera.
- Records video when a motion is detected.
- Allows to view recorded video remotely.
- Sends you e-mail when motion detected.
- Runs a program when a motion is detected.
- Allows to define the active area for motion detection.
- Creates thumbnails from captured images.
- Has a comprehensive scheduler.
- Checks the available space on hard drive and stops recording if there is no available space.
- User name and password to control access to your camera and recorded videos from Internet.
- Has feature to limit number of camera viewers.
- Stealth mode makes the program completely invisible that it doesn't display any icon in the sys tool tray
and it is not presented in the task bar tray.
- Password protection from unauthorized usage.
- Ability to run the program as Windows service that the program starts automatically at system boot and
executes even when no user is logged on to the system.