ABC Spelling Games and Math Games
Spelling games, math games and quizzes that let you type your own spelling lists and quizzes into the games. Make homework
and study fun!
- Processor: Pentium II 300 MHz or higher
- Memory: 64 MB RAM (64 MB RAM for XP)
|File Size: ||20.3 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $ 35.00 to buy|
- Designed to make learning an adventure
Lovable interactive characters, Merlin, Genie and Peedy talk to your children by name. For example, if your child's name is Tom, the characters will say "Tom, how do you spell cat?" and "Well done Tom". Kids
just love this!
- Create your own spelling lists, maths lists, history and geography quizzes and more. Making a new list is quick
and easy - just type in your spelling words, math questions or quiz questions. When your child plays the list, Merlin
and Co. will read out your questions or words using a sophisticated text to speech engine. This is a great innovation
in kids games. A game that can be tailored to exactly meet your child's individual needs.
- Enter current spelling lists, math questions, schoolwork and homework into the program. When homework becomes a game,
your kids will ask for more.
- Suitable for all ages - since you make your own lists and quizzes, you decide the degree of difficulty.
- Because you make your own lists the program can be used in any English speaking country regardless of regional
differences in how some words are spelt.
- Your lists can be distributed between teachers and parents by floppy disk or email.
- Can be networked for school use.