123 MP3 CD Burner V2.00|
123 MP3 CD Burner is a CD-Burning software that enables you quickly and easily to create your own custom audio CDs
from existing MP3 or WAV files on your system. The customized Audio CD can be played on your home Hi-Fi or car CD player
or CD walkman.
What's more! No sound quality lost and quite easy! What you hear is what you get! With a pretty built-in mini-player,
you can test the tracks before burning, which ensures that good quality tracks are burned into the CD-R.
Why not download a trial version? It's free. 123 MP3 CD Burner can use all of your computer's processors.
- Windows 95, 98, 2000, NT, ME, XP
- Pentium II CPU
- 64 MB RAM
|File Size:||2.45 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $29.95 to buy|
How to use 123 MP3 CD Burner
- Burn Audio CD from MP3, WAV files on-the-fly. No additional temporary disc space is required.
- Burn Audio CD in Disc-At-Once mode
- Support most SCSI-3/MMC compatible CD Writer
- Support for all sized CDR's.
- Support most popular CD Recorders
- Easy to use with intuitive user interface and drag-drop feature.
- Built-in pretty mini player.
- Run 123 MP3 CD Burner from Windows program menu.
- Click the "Add Files" button to select the MP3 or WAV files that you want to burn. You can also select the MP3 and WAV files in Windows Explorer and then drag them to the program's main panel.
- 123 MP3 CD Burner has a built-in pretty mini player, the MP3 or WAV files can be played by double-clicking it or selecting it first then clicking the "Play" button.
- You can adjust the track position with the "Up" and "Down" buttons. The file's order in the main window is the track's order burned in the Audio CD.
- Clicking the "Burn Now!" button. If you are the first time to use this software, please have some test by checking the "Test Mode" radio button to prevent wasting CDRs.
- 123 MP3 CD Burner uses the *.MCB playlist file to save the Recording project. You can open *.MCB files to import your favorite playlist to the Recording project too.